Friday, July 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Junebug!

Today is my dear Friend's birthday. June and I have been friends for many years. Back in the day when she and I learned how to paint. She is a very special person to everyone in my family. She is like a sister to me, and my kids call her Aunt June. David also considers June family.

I wish I could celebrate June's birthday with June, like we did before we moved to Colorado. But, that is not possible. Although we are currently in the same State of Texas, I am in El Paso and she is in San Antonio (a 9 hour drive!), we are still too far away.

This is one of the gifts I made for June. I purchased the vintage foam dress form on Etsy and has so much fun decorating it with layers of edged punch paper, lace, sequin and paper roses.









1 comment:

  1. I wish we could celebrate together too. Thank God for phones and internet.your birthday gifts are loved so much. Have fun on el paso. We'll talk soon. Love June

    ReplyDelete