Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My Friend June and more Upcycled Felted Wool Butterfly Pins

Today is a special day.  My dear friend June from San Antonio Texas is coming!  I will be picking her up at the airport later this morning.  We have been friends for many years...she is family.  She is a sister to me, a sister in law to my husband and a favorite aunt for my kids.  We have been  blessed that she has been able to  visit our family, at least once a year in the past 5 years since our move to Colorado. 

These butterflies were created using the Bigz Beautiful Butterflies die.  This Sizzix die is sold only through Stampin' Up who by the way, is now sold my friend June. I look forward to all the projects she will be creating in the future.  I also look forward to spending the next few days with my friend!



No comments:

Post a Comment