Monday, August 15, 2011

What Inspires Me?

Back in April, I posted about an on-line course I took with  Jenni Bowlin.  The class was Re-purpose, Re-think, Re-invent through Big Picture Scrapbooking.  It was a 12 week course I thoroughly enjoyed.  The   first week's assignment was to create an inspiration board.  With each passing week, we were asked to post a new inspiration item. I love how my inspiration board came together with items that truly do inspire me.

Now I am taking an inspiring e-course with Kelly Rae, Flying Lessons.  I am starting to see how one course is helping me understand the other better.   When I see my completed inspiration board, I feel inspired to create.   I truly love to work with felted wool, vintage findings, paper and so many other items as seen in my inspiration board.    My inspiration board will continue to evolve and my hope is that I will continue to do the same in whatever I create.

My kids go back to school in exactly one week!  Just as they go back to school to  learn new things, I will use that time to do the same.




No comments:

Post a Comment