Friday, July 20, 2012

Summer Horseshoe Market

I can't believe it's already Thursday...actually, it's very early on Friday!  I have neglected to post pictures from my booth this past Saturday at the Summer Horseshoe Market.  It was a very HOT day but no winds so I rather the heat than high winds any day.  I thought when we left Austin, TX just over a week ago we would return home to cooler summer weather but that has not been the case.  It's as if the Texas heat followed us.  Anyway, despite the hot day, Laura and I had fun mother daughter day at the show.  Met lots of sweet people, customers and vendors.

I think I finally put my anxiety over setting up the canopy  behind me.   We managed to put the canopy up ourselves.  At the end of the show, Laura and I celebrated packing up and loading the car in less than 1 hour...55 minutes to be exact.  This is a record for us.

I will try to post pictures of our next show which starts Today...Friday, July 20th.  Here is some info:
2012
7th Annual Quilt Show
July 20 & 21, 2012
(10a-5p daily)
at
NEW LOCATION
Events Center
at Douglas County Fairgrounds
500 Fairgrounds Road in Castle Rock, CO 80104


  
Isa Creations booth at Summer Horseshoe Market


Business Cards Upside down!  Laura corrected my error...





No comments:

Post a Comment