Thursday, May 5, 2016

Mini Embroidery Hoop Pendants

This is a catch up blog posting. Several weeks ago I received a new shipment from Dandelyne in Australia. I love creating with Dandelyne's embroidery hoop pendants. I created more vintage embroidery pendants weeks ago but due to lack of time, I am now sharing them on my blog. Although, they have already been posted on Isa Creations Vintage Instagram account.

Free form stitching or also known as sewing illustration has become one of my favorite things to do. Creating houses, Campers or Airstreams using little bits of vintage embroidered linens with my sewing machine is simply fun! I continue to challenge myself to find different ways to repurpose vi gage linens.

I have stayed very busy working on my new displays fior the new market season. Each year my market displays are a bit different since the type of new repurposed inventory changes from year to year. One of my favorite ways to display items are vintage screen doors. I get all my screen doors and other display items from my friend Amy, owner of the Pink Attic Cat in downtown Littleton.

I will be at A Paris Street Market in Aspen Grove this Saturday,

May 7, 2016

8 a.m. - 3 p.m.

Rain or Shine!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment