Thursday, May 12, 2016

Valverde Bazaar this Saturday, May 14th

This will be my first time to be a vendor at Valverde Bazaar.  Hopefully, the weather forecast of scattered rain storms Saturday afternoon will miss us and we will have sunny weather the ENTIRE DAY!  Positive thinking, especially after the afternoon rain-out of last week's A Paris Street Market.

I am working on creating more Camper Flour Sack Tea Towels.  They will be available this Saturday at Valverde Bazaar.    I sold many of those during last week's A Paris Street Market (grateful we at least had a dry morning - cold, windy and overcast but DRY). 

My camper tea towels I posted on Instagram got the attention of RJR fabrics.  They sent me a fat quarter bundle of a new line to create Camper tea towels using their fabric.  I will have a few of those available this Saturday.  Those are Pink, Teal and a touch of black.  I plan on creating more with a different color palette but that will be later this month.  I will try to post pictures before Valverde Bazaar.

Market Location

Valverde Bazaar @ Eron Johnson Antiques

389 South Lipan Street • Denver • Colorado • 80223

1 block west of 1-25 • 1 block south of West Alameda Avenue


Saturday • May 14

9-4pm

http://www.valverdebazaar.com/


 

No comments:

Post a Comment