Thursday, February 27, 2014

A Mountain of Crochet Doilies -- An Estate Sale Find

In the last two weeks, I had several very successful estate sale trips.  One in particular is a find of literally, a mountain of vintage crochet doilies.  All I could think about is ...

Create more Unique Crochet Doilie Buntings or Garlands

Best of all, it was a bargain!!

It about 66+ Crochet doilies, in a variety of sizes


I also found many lovely vintage embroidered linens, hankies, sewing notions like zippers and vintage buttons (many in their original cards).  A box full of vintage ric rac trims, many I have never seen before. 

 My bonus find was  a mix of vintage watch clocks faces along with watch parts and gears.   All I could think about when I found the watch faces and parts was MIX MEDIA!


No comments:

Post a Comment