Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Vintage Linen Lined Zippered Bags


The Checkered Corner will be open Thursday from 3 - 6p.m. and on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.  Visit their blog for details on time and location.

Here is a preview of Isa Creations in the upstairs bedroom at the Checkered Corner.  This will be my last month at the Checkered Corner. 

A vintage vinyl tablecloth re-purposed into a bag.  It is lined with a Black cotton print with white french script and a layer of  fleece for extra support.




AND,

These are the vintage linen zippered bags you will find at the Pink Attic Cat , located at 2555 W. Alamo in downtown Littleton.  Visit the Pink Attic Cat's  Facebook page, where you will find many photos from the shop, here.

These are my new vintage lined zippered bags:

Perfect for pencils, art supplies and even cash for vendors  who do shows.  Added a glass ladybug or bee to the zipper pull.

Added  a rhinestone heart to the zipper pull.

Closeup of this vintage print... love it!


Roses...perfect for a Valentine gift.

I have more of these vintage linen bags cut, just waiting for me to get focused and sew them.  I will be working as a substitute teacher this afternoon and most likely go estate sale shopping tomorrow.  Getting at least one of each  type of vintage linen bag was an accomplishment.

Plus, I have to make time to work on my Schedule C for my taxes.   I have been sewing instead of taking care of the "books."   I really don't enjoy entering all my sales and expense receipts onto a spreadsheet.  I do this every year.  Every year I tell myself to do this data entry monthly.... not yearly!  Why do I wait and save all the data entry at the very end?   The accountant in me is not happy with me.




No comments:

Post a Comment