Thursday, February 13, 2014

More Lined Zippered Bags - More J Wecker Frisch & Vintage Linens

I can't  stop sewing.   I have cut so many bags, I want to sew at least one of each.

  I should be working on a spreadsheet entering all my sales and expense data for Isa Creations for 2013

 BUT I am not.

Next week, I will start on the books next week...

In the meantime I keep on sewing, 

and cutting more fabric, fleece, interfacing, linings, matching bags with zippers

and

ordering more of my new favorite fabric...


I need more fabric for the lining for my bags in progress.  It's a good thing I did because some of the fabric is sold out or very low inventory at Fabric.com

These bags are perfect for e-readers and or tablets.  They are lined with a layer of fusible fleece and interfacing for added support.  These are the bags I sewed last night and part of this morning:


My Nook reader inside this bag.

Back of the Nook reader bag


Larger size, about 11 x 11 inches.  This is the style I usually create for the iPad but it is wider than the lined zipper bags I create for the iPad.  I wanted to preserve as much of the girls design on the fabric.  








AND

A few more Vintage linen bags:





This bag will accommodate a reader like the Nook or Kindle Fire or anything else you like.  This is a one of a kind bag with the vintage embroidered linen + pink vintage Chenille.


Since I already have a room full of handmade items at the Checkered Corner, I decided to take my newest bags to the Pink Attic Cat.

The Checkered Corner is open today from 3-6.  It will be open this Friday, Saturday and Sunday.  Please visit their blog for details on location and times.  This will be the last month I (Isa Creations) will be in the upstairs bedroom.  

After this weekend, most of my inventory will be packed up but will  become available again during shows throughout the year.  The first one will be in  late April.

Isa Creations will be a vendor at Sugar Plum Bazaar ... April 26th & 27

at A Paris Street Market ... May 3, June 7, September 6, October 4th  ( I will not be there during the July and August dates)

And
for the first time, I will be a vendor at

Old Glory Antiques Fair  June 13 & 14 in Clement Park

And 
A small sampling of items will be available at the Pink Attic Cat throughout the year.

Hopefully, I will get my act together and add new items to my Etsy shop, Isa Creations Vintage.  which has been seriously neglected by me.


1 comment:

  1. Loving your zippered bags, both the vintage & the She Who Sews fabrics!

    ReplyDelete