Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Paper Dresses & Halloween

Since I sold most of my paper dresses at the last A Paris Street Market, I decided it was time to make more paper dresses.  For some of the new paper dressed, I used some of the same papers as before,  but most are from totally new papers.  While I was working on these dresses, I realized Halloween is just around the corner.  I love to decorate for Halloween so I thought, I should make some Halloween Paper Dresses.  Now, I want to create some Halloween paper garlands. 

I will have these available for upcoming markets.  I'm scheduled to be at Sweet Williams Market on August 25th and A Paris Street Market on September 1st.

Here are some pictures:





The orange paper dress is the usual size but the two in the back are larger dresses.  I used 8 x 8 size paper instead of the 6 x 6's.  Here you can see the difference in size. 

No comments:

Post a Comment