Thursday, August 30, 2012

A Paris Street Market & Mix Media Halloween Houses

I will be at A Paris Street Market in Aspen Grove this Saturday, September 1st.


Since my mix media Halloween Houses sold very well at last week's Sweet William Market, I decided to make more for A Paris Street Market.  I already had four Halloween Houses in progress but this past Monday I went back to Michael's and purchased 6 more paper mache boxes.   So, now I have 10 new mix media Halloween Houses plus 2 unsold from last Saturday's Market.

I will have also new vintage linen pincushions.  My inventory was very low and as my daughter Laura pointed out last Saturday, "you need to make more!"  I am literally working on them now but decided to take a few minutes to post about the upcoming market and photos of the Halloween Houses.  Can I just say, these houses were fun to create .... and I just love them! Here are photos of my 10 new mix media Halloween Houses.  They are all different, with many details and finished with Silver German Glass Glitter.











Back of the Halloween Houses



No comments:

Post a Comment