Thursday, August 2, 2012

A Paris Street Market in Aspen Grove

This Saturday, August 5th, I will a booth at A Paris Street Market!  This is perhaps one of my favorite shows to go to since moving to Colorado 6 years ago.  Now, I am a vendor.  Participating in this market is a milestone for me and my little business, Isa Creations.

My daughter Laura will be helping me at the show.  I don't think I could do any of these outdoor markets without her or Staci (my crafting partner).

It's been ages since I created anything new for these summer markets.  Thankfully, I have lots of inventory to get me through all the shows I have done this summer.  With our extended trip to Austin (a month long) and just getting back to some sort of routine, Horseshoe Market & Firehouse Quilts show,Laura's 15th birthday, I have not had time or desire to create anything new.

All that changed a few days ago.  I love to craft and just make things that make me happy.  I didn't realize how much I missed it until I starting creating again.

I will have a handful of new things for A Paris Street Market this Saturday.

New VINTAGE RINGS using vintage buttons and a few vintage earrings:





DRESSFORM GIFT TAGS with Glitter Accents:



AND,

I have been playing with lots of punches paper:

 
They are now,
PAPER GARLANDS




No comments:

Post a Comment