Friday, October 5, 2012

41st Annual Friends Craft Fair

I had been looking forward to the 41st Annual Friends Craft Fair  tomorrow but now with the Colorado weather, the Texas girl in me is not so sure.  The forecast is we will wake up to snow...not a lot, more like snow flurries but nonetheless the grass will be wet (and COLD)!   The high is expected to be in the 40's, low 40's!  I will dress in layers and hope to be  prepared to keep dry which will help  keep me warm.    This is a rain or shine type of craft show and since we (the vendors) will be there, I hope the customers are there too.  We shall see.

UPDATE:  OCTOBER 7, 2012
I've got to say, I am impressed with how many people were at the 41st Annual Friends Craft Fair in Littleton.  Everyone was bundled up and although I did not expect to see many people attending due to our inclement weather (it was really cold!), many did.  Some customers said, they have not missed one show and this year was no different.

Anyway, I did manage to create a few Christmas Mix Media Houses and even bleached Christmas bottle trees.  Even managed to get a few trees sprinkled with silver German Glass Glitter and Vintage Mica.  I will show more closeup photos next week.  Here is a preview:




No comments:

Post a Comment