Wednesday, October 31, 2012

4th Annual Art by Craft Exhibit

I have been a member of Denver Handmade Alliance for several years.  It's a great organization that promotes the work of many local artisans and provides networking opportunities.   I always learn from other creative people who love what they do. 

This year I have volunteered with Denver Handmade Alliance.  I am a  part of their Art by Craft committee.  I will be involved this Saturday to check-in artist artwork at  Redline in downtown Denver.  Monday I will help setup the exhibit (just a few hours).  Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend the reception but my work will be on exhibit.  I submitted a vintage intricate lace hankie transformed into a Wedding Dress Vintage Hankie Dress.  I will take a photo next Monday and post it on my blog.  Here is the information from:






The Denver Handmade Alliance is proud to announce the 4th annual Art by Craft Exhibit at RedLine Denver. Art by Craft is an exhibition of craft based works within and fine arts setting and we are thrilled to have it again this year at RedLine Denver. This year will be displaying the work of the following 18 local artists:

Adrienne DeLoe
Andrea Thurber
Beth Wood
Carrie Rorvig
Christa Pisto
Heather Doyle-Maier
Hope Rayel Morgan
Isabel Wagner
Jennifer Ghormley
Katy Zimmerman
Lara Nickel
Mary Katz
Nancy Hilton-Briney
Nathan Hall
Pamela Webb
Rachael Boice
Rebecca Peebles
Robert Bell

The opening reception is scheduled for Friday November 9th from 6pm-9pm at RedLine Denver, 2350 Arapahoe Street Denver, CO 80205. Beverages will be on hand from our lovely sponsors Breckenridge Brewery and Pabst Blue Ribbon. Local musicians Land Lines will perform at 8pm and food truck Waffleganger will be on hand.

The exhibition will run through Thursday, November 29th.

No comments:

Post a Comment