Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Vintage Mini Glass Ornaments

When I go estate sale shopping I never know what I will find.  I generally have an idea of the type of items available for sale based on information listed such as description of items and photos for a particular sale; but there is generally much more than what is listed/photographed.   Lately, I have been lucky to find some special finds like vintage Christmas light bulbs, a box full of vintage hankies, tons of crochet doilies, yards and yards of vintage lace.  I was hoping to find a box or two of mini glass ornaments but had not succeeded...until last week.  Last week, in a basement I found a box full of mini glass ornaments.  It took me 3 seconds to grab the entire box and hoped Victoria would give me a price break if I purchased the entire box rather than just a few boxes of mini ornaments.  Victoria did not disappoint... I got a good deal on all these boxes....35 Boxes!

  What am I going to do with all these vintage ornaments?  I will keep some and  plan on selling many of them.  I just have to figure out a price for them and have them ready to sell by next week. 
Made in Japan

Love all the colors and sizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment