Thursday, October 25, 2012

Alamo Antiques, Boutique and Art Gallery in Historic Downtown Littleton

I have been waiting over a week to share some exciting news.  I now have a booth at Alamo Antiques, Boutique and Art Gallery in Historic Downtown Littleton.   After finally deciding to rent a space, my husband David and I worked on the space last Saturday.  David added shelves and clothes rack so I can display my handcrafted items in a small room in the basement.  It's just the right size...not too big, not too small.  I also prepared a little color postcard, double-sided to help promote my new space.  I want to thank Amy, owner of  the Pink Attic Cat whose shop is across the street for her advise on my new space.  My postcards are now at the Pink Attic Cat and Amy will make them available to her customers.   (Update 10/25/12 --  my postcards are also now at Vintage Vendors).  I also want to thank Carolyn of  Vintage Vendors for letting me know about space being available at Alamo Antiques. You can say Carolyn got me on this new path.   Vintage Vendors also have a space at Alamo Antiques with great vintage finds.  Carolyn and Amy have been very supportive of my new venture and that support means so much to me....thank you ladies.   Vintage Vendors at 5776 S. Rapp St. and the Pink Attic Cat  at 2555 W. Alamo Ave are my two favorite places to shop in Historic Downtown Littleton.  I love shopping at their shops.

Here is my little postcard:

Front of the postcard

Back of the postcard - A collage of items available at Alamo Antiques, Boutique & Art Gallery






Taking pictures of my new space was a bit of a photographic challenge.  There are several lights near the ceiling which made photos a challenge.  I created a banner with my business name which is at the door frame as you enter the room:

Here are some highlights of my space at Alamo Antiques, Boutique and Art Gallery:

I will also be working one shift a week.


Top shelf has a collection of my Vintage embroidered linen Dress-forms.  The light basically washed them out of the photo....but this is your first view as you enter the room. 




I think my favorite part of this space is the shelves.  I love how this showcases my handcrafted items.  A big thanks to my husband David.



No comments:

Post a Comment