Monday, April 27, 2015

More Buntings, with Vintage Hankies Part 1 of 2

I continue to sew everyday.  Mostly at night since I am busy with other things during the day. 

I hope to eventually re-open my Etsy shop but finding time to work on new listings, along with all the photos required for each item is a task I am not up to at the moment.  When I am in the productive creative zone I am in now, it is difficult to take care of other things.

If there is anything you see posted and would like to inquire as to it's availability and price (plus shipping), please contact via my blog or send me a convo message via my Etsy shop, Isa Creations Vintage.  Otherwise, all my handcrafted re-purposed items will be available at local markets like

A Paris Street Market in Aspen Grove this Saturday, May 2nd
 and at 
Horseshoe Craft & Flea Market the following Saturday, May 9th.

Many new Vintage Hankie buntings or garlands














While in Texas this past Spring Break in March, I ordered a personalized stamp to use for my business from one of my best friends, June Leyendecker.  Check out her Stampin Up!  website where you can order your own personalized stamp and other fun creative stamps, papers and tools.  I used Stazon permanent ink on linen fabric to create labels I now sew and add to my handcrafted re-purposed items.

No comments:

Post a Comment