Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Vintage Linen Repurposed Pillows Part 2 of 2

About 3 weeks ago, I went to an estate sale where I found 4 great quilts.

One of them had a series of girls, each with the same dress, just different colors and fabric.  I loved the combination of colors of each individual panel.  I knew immediately, they would make great pillows, especially for a little girls room.  I have 5 of them with the pillow-form.  The remainder pillows do not have the pillow-form and will be priced accordingly.  Since they all have zipper openings at the bottom, they are also washable!  The zipper openings give me the option of taking all the "girls" to the booths in upcoming markets.

All these pillows will be available this May 
at A Paris Street Market in Aspen Grove, May 2nd 
and




















 The second quilt is a red and white quilt.  It has some wear, but the design and colors are classic.  I will not be re-purposing this quilt.  I will have it available at the upcoming markets:



The third quilt was not in any great shape at all but love the design.  I created a garland with that quilt.  Pictures of that garland along with other garlands will be on tomorrow's post. 

The fourth quilt's future is yet to be determined. 

No comments:

Post a Comment